Hilton Head SC Outdoor Kitchen Luxuries
Top Five Things You Need in Your Hilton Head SC Outdoor Kitchen
1. Good-quality Grill. Having a good-quality grill is essential for any outdoor cooking. Consumer search lists the Weber Spirit E-310 gas grill as the best grill to buy at an estimated $500 and the Brinkmann 810-8411-5 gas grill as the best grill for a smaller budget at about $200. You can also use a charcoal grill that can range anywhere from $80 to $500. Using a gas grill can allow you to build around it, allowing for a more permanent look. Some grills come with a built-in look. These usually have 40,000 to 50,000 Btu (British thermal unit). Whatever grill you decide to buy, make sure that you have proper safety equipment, like water and a fire extinguisher, nearby for any summer grilling flare-ups.
2. Counter space. A 6-ft long counter space is perfect to prepare food and place finished dishes while the patio dining area is being set. There are tons of different types of counters you can get. Granite counter tops are widely popular and among the most durable. They don’t require you to seal it and are difficult to stain. For those who want a more rustic look, marble is also another great choice for an outdoor counter. Other types you could use are soapstone, slate, or concrete, although concrete tends to turn yellow in the sun, which may not be suitable for Hilton Head, S.C., residents. Slate resists water very well, and soapstone can require a lot of care, but are very resistant to heat. Make sure that you have a type of counter that is best suited to your location.
3. Patio. An outdoor kitchen must include a place to sit, eat, and enjoy the outdoors. Think about whether you plan on hosting large parties frequently or smaller get-togethers so you know how much seating and eating space you need. An average 4-person table is about 42×42 in. Longer tables for six to eight people can be 92 in. The length and space your patio may take up is important to planning the layout of your outdoor kitchen. If you prefer stools, make sure you take into account more counter space and under-counter leg room. If you do not have a covered area to place your patio, make sure it is made of weather resistant materials.
4. Storage cabinets. These are great for storing other appliances. Cabinets come in a variety of sizes, colors, and stains to match the rest of your outdoor kitchen. There are cabinets you can buy that are all weather resistant and some come with lifetime warranties. Make sure that you purchase a cabinet that will last and fit your outdoor storage needs.
5. Shades. South Carolina summers can be brutal. Make sure that you have some shade for your guests to recline under. You can have an awning or a canopy cover over your patio. Sunsetter offers two fabric choices which both protect from UVA and UVA rays. Awnings with fabrics that protect against these are a must for any southern Hilton Head sc outdoor kitchen.
We can serve you if you live near or in the following areas:
Martinez GA, Belvedere SC, North Augusta SC, Harlem GA, Beech Island SC, Evans GA, Grovetown GA, Hephzibah GA, Savannah GA, Hilton Head SC, Columbia SC, Athens GA, Irmo SC, Edgefield SC, Greenville SC, Aiken SC, Lincolnton GA, Bluffton SC, Greenwood SC, Thomson GA, Waynesboro ga, Statesboro GA, Appling GA, Lexington SC, Augusta GA, Atlanta GA, Athens GA, Macon GA, Orangeburg SC, Batesburg-Leesville SC, St Andrews SC, Burton SC, Hendersonville SC, Allendale SC.
Contact us now for a free quote!